This week we have the multiple award winning Brazil Fazenda Esperanca, the 2007 first place winner of Brazil’s Cup of Excellence. I’ve just had a few cups of this coffee, and as a Brazil it’s very intriguing. Citrus, caramel, sweet floral nuances. A remarkable coffee.
Currently at the caffe:
* Killer B espresso
* Mountain Mambo Espresso
* Brazil Fazenda Esperanca
* Nicaragua Limoncillo Java Longberry
* El Salvador – Juan Francisco
* Kenya AA – Nyeri Kiamaina
* Rwanda Kinunu 100% Bourbon
* Colombia Choco Carmen del Atrato
exceptional coffee, exceptionally fresh. Only at caffe d’bolla!